It means that God is the Father Son and Holy Spirit. I understand that this means that God is in our everyday actions and thoughts. This makes God less relatable to me because I can not be present in other people like God is. I also can not be there to help everyone make the right choice all of the time.
God is Trinity means that there is one God who is in three persons the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. I understand that the Trinity is very important for understanding God. The Trinity is important for our Christian life. This makes God more relatable to me. The reason God is more relatable to me is because the Trinity is so important just like God is to me. Lastly God is the most important part of my Christian life.
It means that there are three person in one. I understand that Jesus is three divine people the Father Son and Holy Spirit. It makes God more relatable to us because he knows what kinda suffering we go through on a daily basis. This helps him understand more about us.
God is the Trinity means that he is 3 persons in one God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. I understand that it is a mystery because there can not be three people in one person on earth today. I also understand how this mystery makes God special in that we cannot be 3 people in one entity but because God is so great and powerful he can do even more wonderful things than this. I feel this makes me relate less to God as I am obviously not 3 people. It makes me feel like I am nothing like God even though he created us in his image. Even though it makes me feel less like him it helps me to respect God more as he alone did all the wonderful things Jesus God and the Holy Spirit did all those years ago and even today.
To me God is Trinity means that he has three divine persons in him. These persons are the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. In this mystery I understand that there are three people in God and that these three people all give us examples on how to live like Jesus would. I feel that this mystery makes God less relatable because we cannot have three people in us. I also feel that the three people in him is more relatable because of the way they teach us to act like Jesus did.
God is God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit. There is three people in one God. I understand this meaning very well because we have learned this before in class and during the time of our Conformation. Also, we have got tested on the Holy Trinity before, so I get a general understanding of what it is. The Holy Trinity makes God more relatable to me because I can pray to God in different ways. Clearly, I can use the Holy Trinity to get a general understanding that there are three people in one God.
When I hear about the Trinity, I think of three people know as the Father, the Son, and The holy Spirit. Jesus lived and continues to live as all three of these people in the world today. this makes Jesus more relatable to me because I can talk to Jesus more and get correct answers and help from Him. If I continue to go go mass I will get to meet Jesus as all three of these people.
When someone says that God is the trinity, it means that He is three people in one. The trinity is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God is more relatable to me since God the Son is a human who walked the earth just like everyone else. He has feelings, love, and senses just like me.
This means that God is within three persons. I understand that the trinity is made up of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Also that Jesus can be known as God and the Holy Spirit is known as God. This makes God more relatable to me because he is everywhere in our lives and we learn about him every day at school. This makes him more common and we know that God is more than one person
God is Trinity is that God is both the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I understand that God made everyone including Jesus, an example and the Son of God that God sent to save us all. This makes God less relate able to me because I did not create everyone, and certainly did not create everyone in my image. I did not send Jesus to save us all. I am not the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
What it means that God is Trinity is that he is part of the Trinity. What I understand is that the Trinity is three Persons in one God. This means that God is more relatable to me because I believe in one God in three Divine Persons
God is Trinity means that Jesus is all the three parts of the Trinity. He is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirt. In the mystery I understand how God is incorporated into our life. The Trinity is in our everyday life by saying prayers and knowing that God is incorporated in that Trinity makes our relationship with Him closer and can lead us to Heaven. Knowing how God also is having those conversations back with us makes Him more relatable to me. God knows what I am feeling since He also goes through it as well which makes me feel as if I can be like the Trinity and work my way through situations.
God is the Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons. The three Persons are the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Moreover, even though there are three Persons in one God, that does not mean that each Person is one-third of God. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one hundred percent God. Furthermore, I understand that the Trinity is the foundation of our Christian faith. I also understand that there is only one God, even though God is three persons. I feel that the Trinity makes God less relatable to my life. God is three Persons in one, but I am only one person. On the other hand, the Trinity is related to my life. My life and my faith is centered around this doctrine of the Church. I learned about the Trinity in religion class often throughout the years. In conclusion, the Trinity is a huge part of my life.
The Trinity is three persons in one God. There is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God is all of these things. I understand that Jesus and the Holy Spirit is God. This makes God more relatable to me. God the Son is fully God and fully Man. It also makes God less relatable to me because He is three persons.
God is Trinity means that he is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in three different people. I understand that the Father is God, the Son is Jesus Christ, and that the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit.This makes God even more relatable to me. He is even more relatable because God is with us from the beginning and to the end. God started all life and will continue to make life.
God is Trinity means that there are three people in one God. About this mystery I understand that the Trinity is made up of The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit. I also understand that The Father sent Jesus to save us and when Jesus died He sent the Holy Spirit to guide us on the path to heaven. This makes God more relatable to me because knowing what makes up the center of my religion could help me grow closer to God and grow in my faith in the future.
The Trinity means that God is three Devine persons in one. I understand that in this mystery God the Father Jesus his son and the Holy Spirit are one person. This makes God more relatable because we know he was one a person. We also know that God knows how hard it is and how we have to suffer sometimes.
I think that God is Trinity means that God is one three persons in one. I understand that Jesus the son God and The Holy Spirit make up the Trinity in one person. This makes God more relatable because it shows that God one was human too and understands our struggles. This also makes him more relatable because his more human side is shown though Jesus.
God being Trinity means that He is one Person in three divine bodies; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I understand that God is eternally existent in three very distinct Persons. Although it may be confusing to some, I believe that the Trinity makes God more relatable to me because no matter how many bodies there are in the Trinity, God is still God. However, when I was younger, the Trinity made God less relatable to me because I did not understand how God could be three Persons in one body. Now, I see that He is in fact one Person in three bodies. I accept and know that God will always be there for us, even though He is one Person in three bodies.
What it means by God being Trinity is that He is one in Three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What I understand about this mystery is that God is in everyone of those three people. God is one in three persons, so he is part of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. It makes God, in my opinion, more relatable to me because he has more than one side to him, like some people. As God has different sides, some people do. Like they can have a serious side and a humorous side, like God has the side of The Father Son and Holy Spirit.
When someone says that God is Trinity, they mean that there are 3 persons in one God- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I understand that we should love Jesus and the Holy Spirit just as much as God the Father, because they are all one person. This makes God less relatable to me because God is 3 people, and very powerful.
What it mean when it says God is the trinity is that he is 3 people in one person. I understand him because he is Jesus and what ever he does I do or follow. It makes me more retable to God because he has my trust and faith.
This means that God is one person in three divine persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. From this mystery, I know that this is complex and I need to have strong faith to believe. This makes God more relatable because I can pray to God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. I can also receive gifts from God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. For example, I received the Gifts of the Holy Spirit through Baptism and Confirmation.
When I hear that God is Trinity, I know it means that the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God are the same person. This makes God less relatable to me, but I do understand why They are one being. I picture Jesus as a human and a friend. I think of God as the creator of everything and the Holy Spirit as a guide for all people.
God is Trinity because He is three persons in one God. I know that their are three people in this Trinity, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the Father. This Trinity is the center of our religion. This makes me more relatable to God because it shows me that God has the power to be three divine persons in one God.
When people say that God is Trinity, they mean that He is one God in three divine persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This mystery means that Jesus, the Messiah, was the Son of God sent down to save us. Jesus was part of God. In Confirmation, when we receive the Holy Spirit, we are receiving God. I believe this makes God more relatable to me because I am able to share a better relationship with each part of Him. I am able to speak to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit at different times, which helps me tighten my relationship with God all together.
God is Trinity means that God is the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit. I understand this means God was Jesus and part human but also is the Holy Spirit. God controls all of these things and He is the Father of us all. This makes more relatable to me because I understand that God is The Trinity and that he is all of these.
When God is the Trinity it means he is three people in one. I understand that God is made up of three people Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In my opinion, this makes God les relatable to me because he is three people while I am only one.
God is Trinity means, there is one God in three Divine persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I understand that this means that God has the power to do all things. I believe this makes me more relatable to God, because God gave us the powers to think, choose, and love. I also thinks this makes me more relatable because God gave us the privilege to have a conscience and think before we choose.
God is Trinity means that there are three persons in one God. I understand that the three people are God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. To me this makes God a little less easy to relate to. Since we as humans we are only one person it seams hard to be able to relate to someone who is three people.
It means that God is one in three divine persons. I understand that God is the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. This makes God more relatable because Jesus is God and Jesus is fully human so he is just like us He was kind to all and since he was fully human means we can do that also. They are all very power and can preform miracles and all we can do is try our hardest to help others.
I believe that when people say that God is the trinity they are talking about how is apart of the holy trinity. This means the Father son and Holy Spirit. I understand that this mystery is when the Father Son and Holy Spirit are linked together in God. To me this means that God is less relatable to me because he has the power to see the other members of the trinity whenever he wants while I have to wait to be with Jesus. This is what I believe about the trinity.
To say that God is Trinity means that there are three people in one God. These three people are God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. I understand that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three separate people, but are one God. This mystery makes God a little bit less relatable to me. Although the mystery of the Trinity is confusing, I understand that Christians believe in only one God.
God is the Trinity because He is three persons in one God. I feel like the trinity is important because God himself is. I understand that The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are the three persons in the trinity. Before we pray, we start with the sign of the cross, which mentions this. This makes God more relatable to me because I can further understand him. When I know more about a person, I can be closer to them.
I believe that the Trinity is God in three divine persons. These three people are the Father,Son,and Holy Spiriy. I understand that God is the creator who made an exact replica of Himself in Jesus. I also believe that God created the Holy Spirit to guide us in everyday life. I believe this makes God less relatable to me because nobody could ever match the greatness of our God. He made us and sent Jesus to save us. I do not believe anybody could care that much about somebody.
It means that God is in three persons Father Son and Holy Spirit. What I understand about this mystery is that God is inside of every human on earth whether we know it or not. God is there to help us and guide us. It is up to us to listen to him. This makes God more relatable to me because He was with Jesus guiding him His entire life. Jesus knows what it is like to feel pain, suffering, and joy. God is also with everyone else helping them as well.
God is Trinity means that there are three persons in one God.In this mystery I understand that I shall not obey other gods before the father which is stated in the 1st commandment. I feel that I am more relatable to God because he is the one and only God the father like I am an individual and my own person.
I believe that the meaning of God is Trinity is that God, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one person is the presence of three people. I know that the Trininty is God in Three people who want us to have eternal life in heaven. Jesus our Savior came to save us from our sins, the Holy Spirit watches over us and helps guide us toward the right path, and God loves us all and sent the Son and the Holy Spirit to lead us to eternal life with him. The Trinity is very confusing to understand but it is part of my faith and I will always believe that this is the truth.
Saying that God is Trinity means that He is three persons in one God. I know that these persons are The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I also know that God is equally all of these persons. I think this makes God less relatable to me because I am just one person while God is three. I am also only human and He is God, man, and spirit.
When people say God is Trinity they are saying God is three persons in one God. God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This mystery is believed by all Christians. I feel that having three persons in one God is more relatable for me because it allows me to pray to 3 different people knowing God hears it all. I feel that this belief helps me grow more in my faith.
The Catholic Trinity is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Trinity me that there are three persons in one God. I understand that each one of these persons have a job to protect us. Even though it may be difficult to understand, since the Catholic Church teaches us the truth about the Trinity, I truly believe that it is divine and real. However, this does not change how I relate to God. God the Son was fully God and fully human making me just like Him physically.
It means that God is part of the Trinity with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I understand that the trinity is the three people you need to love and obey in order to go to heaven. This makes me feel that God is more closer to me because I learned more about him?
God is trinity means that he is 3 persons in 1 God. That means to me that he is always there for anything that you need help with or with guidance. It makes this more relatable to me because I always know that I can pray to someone and maybe find some reassurance.
God is Trinity means that he is three people in one person. I understand that God can perform many miracles and bless many people. It shows that God can take on three roles and listen to us on what we have to say. This makes God more relatable to me because I like to take on a challenge and like to do many things at once.
God is the Trinity because He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I understand this mystery because God is powerful. God is also a loving, forgiving, and caring person. This makes God more relatable to me because I try to be loving and forgiving like He is.
It means that God is the Father Son and Holy Spirit. I understand that this means that God is in our everyday actions and thoughts. This makes God less relatable to me because I can not be present in other people like God is. I also can not be there to help everyone make the right choice all of the time.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means that there is one God who is in three persons the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. I understand that the Trinity is very important for understanding God. The Trinity is important for our Christian life. This makes God more relatable to me. The reason God is more relatable to me is because the Trinity is so important just like God is to me. Lastly God is the most important part of my Christian life.
ReplyDeleteIt means that there are three person in one. I understand that Jesus is three divine people the Father Son and Holy Spirit. It makes God more relatable to us because he knows what kinda suffering we go through on a daily basis. This helps him understand more about us.
ReplyDeleteGod is the Trinity means that he is 3 persons in one God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. I understand that it is a mystery because there can not be three people in one person on earth today. I also understand how this mystery makes God special in that we cannot be 3 people in one entity but because God is so great and powerful he can do even more wonderful things than this. I feel this makes me relate less to God as I am obviously not 3 people. It makes me feel like I am nothing like God even though he created us in his image. Even though it makes me feel less like him it helps me to respect God more as he alone did all the wonderful things Jesus God and the Holy Spirit did all those years ago and even today.
ReplyDeleteTo me God is Trinity means that he has three divine persons in him. These persons are the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. In this mystery I understand that there are three people in God and that these three people all give us examples on how to live like Jesus would. I feel that this mystery makes God less relatable because we cannot have three people in us. I also feel that the three people in him is more relatable because of the way they teach us to act like Jesus did.
ReplyDeleteGod is God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit. There is three people in one God. I understand this meaning very well because we have learned this before in class and during the time of our Conformation. Also, we have got tested on the Holy Trinity before, so I get a general understanding of what it is. The Holy Trinity makes God more relatable to me because I can pray to God in different ways. Clearly, I can use the Holy Trinity to get a general understanding that there are three people in one God.
ReplyDeleteWhen I hear about the Trinity, I think of three people know as the Father, the Son, and The holy Spirit. Jesus lived and continues to live as all three of these people in the world today. this makes Jesus more relatable to me because I can talk to Jesus more and get correct answers and help from Him. If I continue to go go mass I will get to meet Jesus as all three of these people.
ReplyDeleteWhen someone says that God is the trinity, it means that He is three people in one. The trinity is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God is more relatable to me since God the Son is a human who walked the earth just like everyone else. He has feelings, love, and senses just like me.
ReplyDeleteThis means that God is within three persons. I understand that the trinity is made up of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Also that Jesus can be known as God and the Holy Spirit is known as God. This makes God more relatable to me because he is everywhere in our lives and we learn about him every day at school. This makes him more common and we know that God is more than one person
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity is that God is both the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I understand that God made everyone including Jesus, an example and the Son of God that God sent to save us all. This makes God less relate able to me because I did not create everyone, and certainly did not create everyone in my image. I did not send Jesus to save us all. I am not the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
ReplyDeleteWhat it means that God is Trinity is that he is part of the Trinity. What I understand is that the Trinity is three Persons in one God. This means that God is more relatable to me because I believe in one God in three Divine Persons
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means that Jesus is all the three parts of the Trinity. He is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirt. In the mystery I understand how God is incorporated into our life. The Trinity is in our everyday life by saying prayers and knowing that God is incorporated in that Trinity makes our relationship with Him closer and can lead us to Heaven. Knowing how God also is having those conversations back with us makes Him more relatable to me. God knows what I am feeling since He also goes through it as well which makes me feel as if I can be like the Trinity and work my way through situations.
ReplyDeleteGod is the Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons. The three Persons are the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Moreover, even though there are three Persons in one God, that does not mean that each Person is one-third of God. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one hundred percent God. Furthermore, I understand that the Trinity is the foundation of our Christian faith. I also understand that there is only one God, even though God is three persons. I feel that the Trinity makes God less relatable to my life. God is three Persons in one, but I am only one person. On the other hand, the Trinity is related to my life. My life and my faith is centered around this doctrine of the Church. I learned about the Trinity in religion class often throughout the years. In conclusion, the Trinity is a huge part of my life.
ReplyDeleteThe Trinity is three persons in one God. There is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God is all of these things. I understand that Jesus and the Holy Spirit is God. This makes God more relatable to me. God the Son is fully God and fully Man. It also makes God less relatable to me because He is three persons.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means that he is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in three different people. I understand that the Father is God, the Son is Jesus Christ, and that the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit.This makes God even more relatable to me. He is even more relatable because God is with us from the beginning and to the end. God started all life and will continue to make life.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means that there are three people in one God. About this mystery I understand that the Trinity is made up of The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit. I also understand that The Father sent Jesus to save us and when Jesus died He sent the Holy Spirit to guide us on the path to heaven. This makes God more relatable to me because knowing what makes up the center of my religion could help me grow closer to God and grow in my faith in the future.
ReplyDeleteThe Trinity means that God is three Devine persons in one. I understand that in this mystery God the Father Jesus his son and the Holy Spirit are one person. This makes God more relatable because we know he was one a person. We also know that God knows how hard it is and how we have to suffer sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI think that God is Trinity means that God is one three persons in one. I understand that Jesus the son God and The Holy Spirit make up the Trinity in one person. This makes God more relatable because it shows that God one was human too and understands our struggles. This also makes him more relatable because his more human side is shown though Jesus.
ReplyDeleteGod being Trinity means that He is one Person in three divine bodies; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I understand that God is eternally existent in three very distinct Persons. Although it may be confusing to some, I believe that the Trinity makes God more relatable to me because no matter how many bodies there are in the Trinity, God is still God. However, when I was younger, the Trinity made God less relatable to me because I did not understand how God could be three Persons in one body. Now, I see that He is in fact one Person in three bodies. I accept and know that God will always be there for us, even though He is one Person in three bodies.
ReplyDeleteWhat it means by God being Trinity is that He is one in Three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What I understand about this mystery is that God is in everyone of those three people. God is one in three persons, so he is part of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. It makes God, in my opinion, more relatable to me because he has more than one side to him, like some people. As God has different sides, some people do. Like they can have a serious side and a humorous side, like God has the side of The Father Son and Holy Spirit.
ReplyDeleteWhen someone says that God is Trinity, they mean that there are 3 persons in one God- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I understand that we should love Jesus and the Holy Spirit just as much as God the Father, because they are all one person. This makes God less relatable to me because God is 3 people, and very powerful.
ReplyDeleteWhat it mean when it says God is the trinity is that he is 3 people in one person. I understand him because he is Jesus and what ever he does I do or follow. It makes me more retable to God because he has my trust and faith.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThis means that God is one person in three divine persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. From this mystery, I know that this is complex and I need to have strong faith to believe. This makes God more relatable because I can pray to God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. I can also receive gifts from God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. For example, I received the Gifts of the Holy Spirit through Baptism and Confirmation.
When I hear that God is Trinity, I know it means that the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God are the same person. This makes God less relatable to me, but I do understand why They are one being. I picture Jesus as a human and a friend. I think of God as the creator of everything and the Holy Spirit as a guide for all people.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity because He is three persons in one God. I know that their are three people in this Trinity, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the Father. This Trinity is the center of our religion. This makes me more relatable to God because it shows me that God has the power to be three divine persons in one God.
ReplyDeleteWhen people say that God is Trinity, they mean that He is one God in three divine persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This mystery means that Jesus, the Messiah, was the Son of God sent down to save us. Jesus was part of God. In Confirmation, when we receive the Holy Spirit, we are receiving God. I believe this makes God more relatable to me because I am able to share a better relationship with each part of Him. I am able to speak to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit at different times, which helps me tighten my relationship with God all together.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means that God is the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit. I understand this means God was Jesus and part human but also is the Holy Spirit. God controls all of these things and He is the Father of us all. This makes more relatable to me because I understand that God is The Trinity and that he is all of these.
ReplyDeleteWhen God is the Trinity it means he is three people in one. I understand that God is made up of three people Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In my opinion, this makes God les relatable to me because he is three people while I am only one.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means, there is one God in three Divine persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I understand that this means that God has the power to do all things. I believe this makes me more relatable to God, because God gave us the powers to think, choose, and love. I also thinks this makes me more relatable because God gave us the privilege to have a conscience and think before we choose.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means that there are three persons in one God. I understand that the three people are God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. To me this makes God a little less easy to relate to. Since we as humans we are only one person it seams hard to be able to relate to someone who is three people.
ReplyDeleteIt means that God is one in three divine persons. I understand that God is the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. This makes God more relatable because Jesus is God and Jesus is fully human so he is just like us He was kind to all and since he was fully human means we can do that also. They are all very power and can preform miracles and all we can do is try our hardest to help others.
ReplyDeleteI believe that when people say that God is the trinity they are talking about how is apart of the holy trinity. This means the Father son and Holy Spirit. I understand that this mystery is when the Father Son and Holy Spirit are linked together in God. To me this means that God is less relatable to me because he has the power to see the other members of the trinity whenever he wants while I have to wait to be with Jesus. This is what I believe about the trinity.
ReplyDeleteTo say that God is Trinity means that there are three people in one God. These three people are God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. I understand that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three separate people, but are one God. This mystery makes God a little bit less relatable to me. Although the mystery of the Trinity is confusing, I understand that Christians believe in only one God.
ReplyDeleteGod is the Trinity because He is three persons in one God. I feel like the trinity is important because God himself is. I understand that The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are the three persons in the trinity. Before we pray, we start with the sign of the cross, which mentions this. This makes God more relatable to me because I can further understand him. When I know more about a person, I can be closer to them.
ReplyDeleteI believe that the Trinity is God in three divine persons. These three people are the Father,Son,and Holy Spiriy. I understand that God is the creator who made an exact replica of Himself in Jesus. I also believe that God created the Holy Spirit to guide us in everyday life. I believe this makes God less relatable to me because nobody could ever match the greatness of our God. He made us and sent Jesus to save us. I do not believe anybody could care that much about somebody.
ReplyDeleteIt means that God is in three persons Father Son and Holy Spirit. What I understand about this mystery is that God is inside of every human on earth whether we know it or not. God is there to help us and guide us. It is up to us to listen to him. This makes God more relatable to me because He was with Jesus guiding him His entire life. Jesus knows what it is like to feel pain, suffering, and joy. God is also with everyone else helping them as well.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means that there are three persons in one God.In this mystery I understand that I shall not obey other gods before the father which is stated in the 1st commandment. I feel that I am more relatable to God because he is the one and only God the father like I am an individual and my own person.
ReplyDeleteI believe that the meaning of God is Trinity is that God, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one person is the presence of three people. I know that the Trininty is God in Three people who want us to have eternal life in heaven. Jesus our Savior came to save us from our sins, the Holy Spirit watches over us and helps guide us toward the right path, and God loves us all and sent the Son and the Holy Spirit to lead us to eternal life with him. The Trinity is very confusing to understand but it is part of my faith and I will always believe that this is the truth.
ReplyDeleteSaying that God is Trinity means that He is three persons in one God. I know that these persons are The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I also know that God is equally all of these persons. I think this makes God less relatable to me because I am just one person while God is three. I am also only human and He is God, man, and spirit.
ReplyDeleteWhen people say God is Trinity they are saying God is three persons in one God. God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This mystery is believed by all Christians. I feel that having three persons in one God is more relatable for me because it allows me to pray to 3 different people knowing God hears it all. I feel that this belief helps me grow more in my faith.
ReplyDeleteThe Catholic Trinity is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Trinity me that there are three persons in one God. I understand that each one of these persons have a job to protect us. Even though it may be difficult to understand, since the Catholic Church teaches us the truth about the Trinity, I truly believe that it is divine and real. However, this does not change how I relate to God. God the Son was fully God and fully human making me just like Him physically.
ReplyDeleteIt means that God is part of the Trinity with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I understand that the trinity is the three people you need to love and obey in order to go to heaven. This makes me feel that God is more closer to me because I learned more about him?
ReplyDeleteGod is trinity means that he is 3 persons in 1 God. That means to me that he is always there for anything that you need help with or with guidance. It makes this more relatable to me because I always know that I can pray to someone and maybe find some reassurance.
ReplyDeleteGod is Trinity means that he is three people in one person. I understand that God can perform many miracles and bless many people. It shows that God can take on three roles and listen to us on what we have to say. This makes God more relatable to me because I like to take on a challenge and like to do many things at once.
ReplyDeleteGod is the Trinity because He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I understand this mystery because God is powerful. God is also a loving, forgiving, and caring person. This makes God more relatable to me because I try to be loving and forgiving like He is.
ReplyDelete