What matters in life is how you respond to Christ. Responding with love and longing will bring you eternal life. If you respond with indifference or hostility, you risk separation. In Luke 9:18-21, Jesus asked His disciples the following two questions:
1. Who do the crowds say that I am?
2. Who do you say that I am?
If Jesus were to ask you the same two questions, what would you say?
If Jesus were to ask me the same two questions, I would respond to the first one by saying that some of the crowds say that He is the Messiah, while some say that He is just a person that wants to bring attention to Himself. I would say that Jesus is my friend, my teacher, as well as someone who guides me to the right decisions. He makes sure that I am safe, and does His best to lead me to a path towards Heaven. There I will have eternal life with Him and all the angels and saints. These two questions are important to all Catholics and Christians because they make us think about how we will respond to Christ's calling in our life.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus were to ask me the same questions I would say that the crowds say that he is the Messiah. I would tell Jesus that the crowds tell everyone that he is the Holy one and the one we should follow and trust in. I would tell Jesus that I say that he is my Lord. He is someone who I can always count on and have faith in because he is always there for me. Jesus is one of my friends.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus were to ask me those two questions I would have multiple answers. For instance if He asked me what the crowds say that he is I would say that most people follow you and believe you are the son of God and here to save us. While others do not believe or follow you and when you save the world I hope they realize that they were wrong. On the other hand I would say that I believe Jesus is the son of God who we should all follow in his teachings and laws. I also would say that Jesus is here to save us when he dies on the cross. Jesus is here to be our friend and be by our side everyday. This is what I would say if Jesus asked me those two questions.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus were to ask me these questions today I would find it hard to respond. I would tell him that most of the people in the crowd belive he is the Son of Christ. I say most because there are still some others who do not believe in the Father. If Jesus were to ask me who I believe He is I would say that I know He is the Son of God. Because I have strong faith I would be able to truthfully say this. I hope that one day I will meet God in heaven and he will be able to ask me these same two questions.
ReplyDeleteFor the first question I would probably say some say you are the Christ and others say you are a fake. The second question I would respond that He is the true son of God. That He is our savior and has come to preach the word of God. I would also say Jesus is the Messiah and has come to free us from sin.
ReplyDeleteIf I was living in the time of Jesus and Jesus asked me these questions I would be shocked that He was asking for my opinion. I would then answer the first question by saying some of the people say the you are not the Holy One but others say that you are. I would respond to the second question by saying I know that you are the Lord our God and our Savior.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me those two question my answer for the first one would be that some people in the crowd say your a fake and should not leave prison. Others in the crowd say you are truly the son of god and you should have freedom. For the second question I would say that I think you are the Messiah who will save us all.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus was to ask me them two questions I would respond how I honestly feel. If he ask me who do the crowds think I am I would say I dont care. The reason is why I say this is I dont worry about what other people think of him. I say that he is the father of us the savior. If we live how he did it would be nothing but peace.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me the same two questions, I would answer them honestly. The people I encounter every day say that He is forgiving and loving and will help everyone if they are in need. Furthermore, His true followers and believers call Him the Son of God who saved us all from sin and death. However, not all of the people in society believe in Jesus. For instance, people in other countries have recently been persecuted because they believe in Him and are not afraid to express it. On the other hand, I think of Jesus as a true friend. He has helped me through all the tough times in my life and has showed me forgiveness when I have sinned. Moreover, I feel that Jesus is my Savior. He has given me a house to keep me warm and a loving family to help guide me through life. In conclusion, I think that Jesus is the Messiah and a true example to follow.
ReplyDeleteI would say to Jesus that some people think that You are not existing while others think that You are the Messiah. I personally would say that he is the Messiah because I have heard many stories about Jesus in my life including in the Bible or at church on sundays. Clearly, Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God. Because if He is not the Messiah, why would they make so many things up about Jesus ?
ReplyDeleteThe crowds say you are the Messiah and you have come to save them. I would also tell him what the mean people are calling him. I tell everyone your the Messiah and you are here to save us all from death. I would just tell everyone who Jesus really is.
ReplyDeleteIf I were asked this question by Jesus I would tell the truth. I would say that the crowds can say whatever they want to say about me. The crowds opinion does not matter to me because Jesus made each of us special in our own ways. I would say that I am a devoting, caring , interested person who wants to learn more about His ways and the way He acts around people.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me about what the crowds say about Him, I would respond that they say that you are the Messiah who has come to save us. Some crowds have negative comments about Jesus so I could also say that they think He is a liar but not to believe them since we all know who you are. I would respond to Him by saying that I believe that He is the Holy One who has come down to help us and lead us to eternal life.
ReplyDeleteI believe if Jesus asked me who the crowds say he is, I would say that some of them truly believe that you are the Son of God and want to be your disciples but there are some people who do not have faith in you and that they just need to see to believe. If Jesus said to me who do you say I am, I would say that He is the Son of God, the Messiah, and the Christ. He is the one who came to give us eternal life with God in Heaven. Also I would say that He is humble, generous, kind, and respectful and is the only one who can save us.
ReplyDeleteI would tell Jesus that the crowds say He is the Savior and He has come to save us. I would tell Jesus that I believe He is the Son of Man who has come to save us and lead us to eternal life.
ReplyDeleteAll crowds are different and will have different responses to God. If I were to ask my friends outside of school who Jesus is they probably would have heard of Him, but not really know who he is and what he does. If I ask my school friends that same question, there answer would probably be similar to mine. To me, Jesus is someone who I can always talk to, and model my life after. Jesus is someone who I should always be thinking of in my thoughts and decisions.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me the same questions I would answer with honesty. I would respond to His question asking about the crowds by saying the crowds probably think He is a fake or even a crazy person. If He asked what I thought He was, I answer by saying He is our true Savior and King.
ReplyDeleteI would tell Jesus that the crowds say that he is John the Baptist from the dead and some say Elisha. I would say that I say he is the one and only true Messiah. That is what I would tell Jesus if he asked me these two questions.
ReplyDeleteI would say that not all people believe in Him. Certain people do not think He is the Messiah. Usually the crowd does think He is the Messiah. For certain people it is hard to believe in something you have never seen with your own eyes. I would say that Jesus is the Messiah and saved us from all of our sins. He is the savior of our world and with out Him, we may not have been here today.
ReplyDeleteThe crowd that listen to your word does not think you are the son of God but are a prophet. They believed but not fully think you are the Son of God. The bad crowds think you are a lair, fake,and not the Son of God. I say that you are the Messiah and the Son of God. I also would say that you are the King of Heaven.
ReplyDeleteThe crowds who are not Christians would say that Jesus is not their savior and would not believe in him. I say that Jesus is the only son of God as the Creed says. We have to live a good life on earth to be with Jesus in heaven. We believe that Jesus suffered for all of us and he will come again to judge us. We must live as Jesus would want us to.
ReplyDeleteI would tell Jesus, if I was asked what the crowds call him, that he is the son of God. I could also tell him that some say Jesus is just a believe by some people. If I was asked the second question, I would tell Jesus that he is the Messiah, the Savior of us from sin and death. Lastly I would tell Jesus that he is the one I look to and believe in.
ReplyDeleteSome can be confused on who Jesus really was. If you were to ask all around the world who Jesus was in a crowd there would be different answers. Some would say he is our Savior and some would say he was a joke, or fake. I think Jesus and most people in America do, the Messiah. He came to save us and teach us how to live. Without his teachings our morals may be different today. I see him not only as our Savior but a friend to go to when no one else would listen. I find this very comforting someone will always be there for me no matter what happens.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus were to ask me those two questions, I would answer them as accurate as I could. When Jesus were to ask what do the crowds think He is, I would say two different answers depending on what time He asked the question. If it was during His normal ministry, I would say the people thought and believed He was the Messiah, the Savior of the world. However, if it was during the last few days of His life or the Easter Triduum, I would say that there are people who believe in you and love you unconditionally, but there are the people who despise you and rather have you dead then alive since they feel threaten by your power. I would continuously remind Him to focus on the positives. Then, when asked who I think He is I would say the Savior, the Messiah, my brother, and the center of my world. I would tell Him I always want his presence among me everywhere I go. Finally I would tell Him I want to reunited with Him one day, forever in Heaven.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me that question I would tell him that people today say he is the Son of God. I would say that he is the Lord and Savior of our world. He is the one who sacrificed his own life and rose again from the dead. Jesus is the body of the church and he will always be there to guide us.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me those two questions I would say a couple of things. For the first question I would tell Him the truth because I faith that He would still love me either way. I would tell Jesus that I say that he is the all mighty one who loves us always. I know that Jesus will love us until the end so I tried to do the same to Him.
ReplyDeleteI would tell Him that people said He was the Messiah, Christ, and the Son of God. If He asked me who I thought He was I would tell Him that I thought the same as what other people thought.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me those two questions I would reply:
1. The crowds say you are an imposter, or a fake. Some think that you are not the real Jesus Christ. They need proof and cannot believe without seeing.
2. I say you are someone who answers my prayers and helps guide me through hard times, You are The Son of God, here to save us from sin and death.
I think Jesus was a great person.
If Jesus asked me what the crowds call him, I would tell him that the crowds call him Our Lord. The crowds call him Our Lord because he truly is the Son of God. If Jesus asked me what I say he is I would tell him that he is our Savior. He is our Savior because he died for us so that we can go to heaven and have eternal life.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus were to ask me what the crowds said he was I would have told him some said he was the king of the Jews. Also I would have been honest and told him some said he was a false profit or the messiah. If Jesus were to ask me who I thought he was I would have said that I thought Jesus was the son of God. I might also have said that Jesus was the savior.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me who the crowds say he is I would respond, the crowds say that your are the Messiah and the son of God. If He asked me who I say He is I would say, you are my savior and my Lord who will save us from sin and give us eternal life in Heaven.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me these two questions, I would rely by telling Jesus that some of the crowd thinks he is a fake and some do believe he is the Messiah. Some say that he is a prophet and some just believe he is trying to become more popular than the king. When Jesus would ask me the second question I would tell him that I believed that he was who he said he was and the son of God.
ReplyDeleteI would respond to the first question by saying that the crowds might think Jesus is not real and they would not believe His stories. I would respond to the second question by saying that Jesus is the Son of God, the Messiah, and the Savior of the world who we should all look up to as our role model. We should love and respect Him.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me who do the crowds say that I am I would try to say exactly what I have heard and try to say why they would think that. If He asked who I thought He was I would say the man sent to save the world and open heaven for us all so we can have eternal life with Our Father the Lord Jesus Christ. I would be nervous to respond since I would be afraid I would say something wrong or He would think I do not care. If He did think I did not care I would be afraid of losing Him and the relationship we built.
ReplyDeleteI would tell him, the crowds say you are teacher, preacher and leader.The one who bring a new era for the chosen ones. Then I would say,To me you are the Lord, our teacher. You are the Son of God and The Messiah and our savior.
ReplyDeleteI would say that the crowds are separated. Some think that he is a fraud or a false profit. Although this is out there other people say that he is the Messiah or the Holy One. I would say that Jesus is the son of God. He is the one that God sent to earth to save us all. Jesus was and forever will be the Savior and the Son.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus were to ask me the first question I would say that the crowds say that you are the son of God. If Jesus were to asked me the second question I would say that you are the son of God who has come to save us. I would also say that you are the leader of twelve apostles and many people follow you. To conclude my answer I would say that you are the third person in the Trinity.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me the same questions I would respond to the first question by saying some of the crowds think you are a good man some might even say you are the one who came to save us from sin and death. Others say that you should be crucified because you should not say you are the King of all Jews. To answer the second question I would say that he is the King of all Jews. Also I would say that He is the messiah who came to save us from sin and death.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me who do the crowds say that Jesus is a very loving, caring and also a very comforting person. He is also a very cool person to just talk with to give you some advice. I would say that he is a very loving and very good at giving advice. He is a very inspirational person that I love talking to.
ReplyDeleteI would say that Jesus is the greatest teacher and greatest person to ever walk the earth. I would that other people have no room to say mean things about him. I say that he is amazing and the most gracious person ever
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus asked me these two questions I would feel honored. The reason I would feel this way is because He is our Lord. If He asked me who do the crowds say I am I would respond by saying, that they believe He is the Son of Man. Many people believe this but others think He is just a prophet. Next if He asked me who do I say He is I would respond by saying, You are my Lord and Savior. I would also say He is the true Son of Man. Lastly this is how I would respond to these two questions.
ReplyDeleteIf Jesus were to ask me the same two questions He asked His disciples, I would respond with love. If Jesus asked me who the crowds say that He is, I would respond by telling Jesus that the crowds believe Jesus is John the Baptist risen from the dead. I would also tell Jesus that the crowds say that Jesus is some sort of magician or witch. However, if Jesus asked me who I say that He is, I would respond by saying that Jesus is probably the greatest prophet to exist. I would also say that Jesus might even be the Messiah that the Jewish have been waiting for.
ReplyDeleteThe crowd says that he isnt the son of God and that he doesnt believe in him. The crowd would try to put him down and be negative towards Jesus. I would say that I believe in you and that I know you could make any miracle happen. Lastly I would tell him not to listen to them and know that you are the messiah.
ReplyDeleteI would say the crowds say your the prophet and the son of God. They say your our savior. Some crowds do not believe in you. I would say your the son of God and you are my savior. I would say you granted us enternal life.
ReplyDelete