I often overlook his presence when I am home. I just think about it and I always hear someone calling me. I always think it is my parents or sisters, but it is not. i need to start paying attention so I know that he is calling me.
Sometimes I overlook signs God sends me. When I'm in a tough situation and something or someone happens to resolve it, I think it's just a coincidence. Maybe these things or people are a sign from God. Next time something like this happens, I will think that God is watching over me.
A clear "sign" of God's presence that I often overlook in my life is a miracle. When I pray to God and a miracle happens I fail to notice that God listened to my prayer and that I should thank him. When a miracle happens sometimes I just believe that it was coincidence and that God didn't help me. There are many signs in my life that proves God's presence, but a miracle by God stands out more than the other signs that I often fail to have belief in. I truly think that a miracle is a clear sign that I often overlook in life.
A clear sign of God's presence that I often overlook are people. God sends people to help us be successful in life. He can send friends to help us along the way to heaven. I hope that I can understand that God sends me these signs in the form of people such as my friends or family.
One of the things in my life I often don't thank God for is my family. I never think of it as a thing I should thank God for, but I realize that if it wasn't for them I would be in the place I am now. My family helps me in everything, they shelter me, give me food, and care for me.
The place were I feel Gods presence would have to be at church because that is his house. I feel this because I'm at his house I can feel him watching over us as we pray in his name. I overlook this because church is the best way to celebrate the love of God. Its even more special when you can feel him watching over you. This how I feel Gods presence.
A clear sign of God I often over look is him trying to talk to me. I don't talk to him as much and can sometimes ignore it. I feel that I should try to overcome this and notice him.
I overlook the sky often in my life. My mother always says that the clouds, the sunset, and the sun rise were all painted by God. She says that God paints these pictures to remind s of him.
The "sign" that I overlook is my dad. Sometimes I forget he's a gift and sign of God. I should never forget that. I think he's JUST a person. But he's not JUST a person, he a sign that God loves me. My dad loves me. He's great and God is great.
I always say a prayer before my soccer practices and games. When I score a goal or do something else good, I often overlook God. I often blame my point on skill and experience and not God's help. Maybe if I pray during the game then I will remember that it's God's help that made me do something good for the team and not skill or experience alone.
I think a clear "sign" of God's presence is luck. When something good happens to me I often put it off as luck, but I believe this "luck" is really God's doing. When God wants to reward us for doing something he likes we get lucky and something happens like winning a competition or getting the answers right on a quiz. God works in many miraculous ways and God giving us "luck" is one of many.
A clear "sign" of God's presence I often overlook in my life is my family. God is always working through my family, to show me good examples. Even though I know God's presence is through my family, I often disrespect my family, and I don't appreciate them, when God is in them. I often overlook my family, and I am not as nice and loving as I should be. I need to learn that God is the most important thing in my life. By him working through my family to show me good examples, I need to respect him and everything he does.
A clear sign of God's presence that I often overlook in life is that Jesus died so that I may have eternal life. I notice this when I go to Mass, but when I am not attending Mass, I often forget. Jesus dying for me is the most important value in the Catholic Church, and I often forget. I believe I should remember this more often because my faith is centered around Jesus dying so that we may have eternal life.
I tend to overlook God's presence in my family. God blessed me with a great supportive family. Each member of my family was created in God's image, and he is in every one of them. Also, the people around me are clear signs of God. God created all of us for a meaning and purpose.
I often overlook the power of prayer in my life. Prayer is a huge presence of God in our lives. It can be easy to overlook in our lives because we not only need to go to God when we are in trouble in our lives, but we need to thank him. He gave us life and all of the joys in it. Overall, we all need to pray to God.
A clear sign by God can simply be a good day or someone's good deed. You could overlook it because it would be very nice for someone to do a good deed, like someone letting you go first, you just wouldn't notice that it could be a work of God.
One clear sign of God that I often overlook is the church itself. The church is a sign of God's presence. Jesus built the first church and it expanded. All of His teachings are right there. I sometimes think of it as just a building people go to on weekends. It is a holy place. This is the clear sign of God that I often overlook.
I often overlook God talking to me. When I pray to him I can hear him talk to me. I sometimes get away from God by letting myself get surrounded by material goods. I think I will need God's help to get myself out of this habit. If I can do this I think I will hear God's help and advice. Clearly, if I can complete this task I think I can become a better person.
I often overlook the power of prayer. A conversation with God is one of the most important things in life. God provides for us and gives us all that we need, but we can strengthen that bond and ask for other things as well through prayer. God is truly present in our lives in many ways, but I believe his presence through prayer is somthing that I overlook.
A clear "sign" of God's presence that I often overlook in my life would be, when something I have been praying to be taken care of is done or something great happens. When I see these things happen I often think it is God working his magic. God sometimes has funny ways of showing us he is around and listening. As we see these signs we must know to give back and appreciate what has happened.
The crucifix is a clear sign of God's presence that I often overlook in my life. Whenever I look at the cross, it reminds me about my relationship with God. God did many nice things for us in our lives. He died on the cross for us to save us from sin. Each day we should stop and thank God for what he had done for us.
A clear sign of God's presence that I often overlook in my life is my family giving me advice. It is strange how I when I look back on a situation I can clearly see God shining through a member of my family as they instruct on what I can improve in my spiritual life. I can always see Him in my older sister when she shows me the correct path of faith. God always finds ways to enlighten me when I am blind to Him. He shows me ways to follow Him I never could have found on my own.
One sign I often overlook is the persistence of my parents. I think this way because they are always trying to get me to church no matter what. In conclusion even though I do go to church weekly God is still asking more of me.
A clear sign of God's presence to me nature. For instance, nature is so beautiful and it shows me to love the Earth and everything on it. Furthermore, in the winter a tree is naked but in the summer that tree becomes green and beautiful again. I am amazed how this happens in a tree.
When I think of examples of where God can be present in my life, I usually think of my family and friends. But there are countless places that God surrounds us. I often overlook nature and all that God has created for us. He created beautiful sights, including trees, rainbows, water and the sun. If you take a minute to look around, there are so many things to be grateful for.
I often overlook the positives in life when there are tough times. Also when I have failed to do the good thing. Another thing I overlook sometimes is my life and my accomplishments. Futhermore I have the positives to overlook.
The beauty of nature is the clear sign in my life that reminds me of God and shows his presence. Whenever I see nature, which is everyday, it reminds me of God's creation and how he made the Earth. Trees, flowers and even babies all remind me that God is everywhere and is always watching us. This is the clearest sign of God's presence in my life.
I often overlook how when I should pray and sometimes I don't. I over look this sometimes because I forget that all of this great stuff I have is because of him. And I take that for myself and show that I don't care.
The church is a sign of God that I often overlook. I overlook the church, because of activities, such as sports and other plans. Also, my mom has a lot of other plans that keep me away from church. Furthermore, when I do go to church I listen to the readings, but it sometimes does not stick in my mind. However, when the word of God does stick to my head, I live by it.
I often don't thank God for my parents, grandparents siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles. I have a large, very close, extended family to call my own. Some people don't have any family at all. I get busy with activities and sometimes think about other things such as friends, electronics and school. At the end of the day, I would like to start thanking God for one thing that is a daily sign of his presence, my family.
When I see others helping each other I overlook that and I don't see Gods presence in those situations. God is there when a good deed is done. Jesus said that anything you have done for my fellow people you have also done for me, so in a way in those situations God is there because we are doing that good deed for Jesus.
The sign of God's presence I often overlook in my life is forgiveness. I feel this way because when I see people being forgiven I think about how God wants us to act. I always feel I should forgive others because that is always the best thing to do. Also, it is what my faith guides me in doing. In conclusion, I feel forgiveness is a sign of God's presence.
A clear sign of presence of God is the good deeds people do. Other ones are people's gifts and Gods creation. There are a lot other ones this is just a few of them.
Clear signs of God's presence that I often overlook in my life are God's small interventions. For example, when the trunk of the car won't close God is slowing us down. God could be saving us from a car accident further up the road. Another example is when we really want something to happen but it just doesn't work out, this might be God saying that it is not meant to be.
I often overlook his presence when I am home. I just think about it and I always hear someone calling me. I always think it is my parents or sisters, but it is not. i need to start paying attention so I know that he is calling me.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I overlook signs God sends me. When I'm in a tough situation and something or someone happens to resolve it, I think it's just a coincidence. Maybe these things or people are a sign from God. Next time something like this happens, I will think that God is watching over me.
ReplyDeleteA clear "sign" of God's presence that I often overlook in my life is a miracle. When I pray to God and a miracle happens I fail to notice that God listened to my prayer and that I should thank him. When a miracle happens sometimes I just believe that it was coincidence and that God didn't help me. There are many signs in my life that proves God's presence, but a miracle by God stands out more than the other signs that I often fail to have belief in. I truly think that a miracle is a clear sign that I often overlook in life.
ReplyDeleteA clear sign of God's presence that I often overlook are people. God sends people to help us be successful in life. He can send friends to help us along the way to heaven. I hope that I can understand that God sends me these signs in the form of people such as my friends or family.
ReplyDeleteOne of the things in my life I often don't thank God for is my family. I never think of it as a thing I should thank God for, but I realize that if it wasn't for them I would be in the place I am now. My family helps me in everything, they shelter me, give me food, and care for me.
ReplyDeleteThe place were I feel Gods presence would have to be at church because that is his house. I feel this because I'm at his house I can feel him watching over us as we pray in his name. I overlook this because church is the best way to celebrate the love of God. Its even more special when you can feel him watching over you. This how I feel Gods presence.
ReplyDeleteA clear sign of God I often over look is him trying to talk to me. I don't talk to him as much and can sometimes ignore it. I feel that I should try to overcome this and notice him.
ReplyDeleteI overlook the sky often in my life. My mother always says that the clouds, the sunset, and the sun rise were all painted by God. She says that God paints these pictures to remind s of him.
ReplyDeleteThe "sign" that I overlook is my dad. Sometimes I forget he's a gift and sign of God. I should never forget that. I think he's JUST a person. But he's not JUST a person, he a sign that God loves me. My dad loves me. He's great and God is great.
ReplyDeleteI always say a prayer before my soccer practices and games. When I score a goal or do something else good, I often overlook God. I often blame my point on skill and experience and not God's help. Maybe if I pray during the game then I will remember that it's God's help that made me do something good for the team and not skill or experience alone.
ReplyDeleteI think a clear "sign" of God's presence is luck. When something good happens to me I often put it off as luck, but I believe this "luck" is really God's doing. When God wants to reward us for doing something he likes we get lucky and something happens like winning a competition or getting the answers right on a quiz. God works in many miraculous ways and God giving us "luck" is one of many.
ReplyDeleteA clear "sign" of God's presence I often overlook in my life is my family. God is always working through my family, to show me good examples. Even though I know God's presence is through my family, I often disrespect my family, and I don't appreciate them, when God is in them. I often overlook my family, and I am not as nice and loving as I should be. I need to learn that God is the most important thing in my life. By him working through my family to show me good examples, I need to respect him and everything he does.
ReplyDeleteA clear sign of God's presence that I often overlook in life is that Jesus died so that I may have eternal life. I notice this when I go to Mass, but when I am not attending Mass, I often forget. Jesus dying for me is the most important value in the Catholic Church, and I often forget. I believe I should remember this more often because my faith is centered around Jesus dying so that we may have eternal life.
ReplyDeleteI tend to overlook God's presence in my family. God blessed me with a great supportive family. Each member of my family was created in God's image, and he is in every one of them. Also, the people around me are clear signs of God. God created all of us for a meaning and purpose.
ReplyDeleteI often overlook the power of prayer in my life. Prayer is a huge presence of God in our lives. It can be easy to overlook in our lives because we not only need to go to God when we are in trouble in our lives, but we need to thank him. He gave us life and all of the joys in it. Overall, we all need to pray to God.
ReplyDeleteA clear sign by God can simply be a good day or someone's good deed. You could overlook it because it would be very nice for someone to do a good deed, like someone letting you go first, you just wouldn't notice that it could be a work of God.
ReplyDeleteOne clear sign of God that I often overlook is the church itself. The church is a sign of God's presence. Jesus built the first church and it expanded. All of His teachings are right there. I sometimes think of it as just a building people go to on weekends. It is a holy place. This is the clear sign of God that I often overlook.
ReplyDeleteI often overlook God talking to me. When I pray to him I can hear him talk to me. I sometimes get away from God by letting myself get surrounded by material goods. I think I will need God's help to get myself out of this habit. If I can do this I think I will hear God's help and advice. Clearly, if I can complete this task I think I can become a better person.
ReplyDeleteI often overlook the power of prayer. A conversation with God is one of the most important things in life. God provides for us and gives us all that we need, but we can strengthen that bond and ask for other things as well through prayer. God is truly present in our lives in many ways, but I believe his presence through prayer is somthing that I overlook.
ReplyDeleteA clear "sign" of God's presence that I often overlook in my life would be, when something I have been praying to be taken care of is done or something great happens. When I see these things happen I often think it is God working his magic. God sometimes has funny ways of showing us he is around and listening. As we see these signs we must know to give back and appreciate what has happened.
ReplyDeleteThe crucifix is a clear sign of God's presence that I often overlook in my life. Whenever I look at the cross, it reminds me about my relationship with God. God did many nice things for us in our lives. He died on the cross for us to save us from sin. Each day we should stop and thank God for what he had done for us.
ReplyDeleteA clear sign of God's presence that I often overlook in my life is my family giving me advice. It is strange how I when I look back on a situation I can clearly see God shining through a member of my family as they instruct on what I can improve in my spiritual life. I can always see Him in my older sister when she shows me the correct path of faith. God always finds ways to enlighten me when I am blind to Him. He shows me ways to follow Him I never could have found on my own.
ReplyDeleteOne sign I often overlook is the persistence of my parents. I think this way because they are always trying to get me to church no matter what. In conclusion even though I do go to church weekly God is still asking more of me.
ReplyDeleteA clear sign of God's presence to me nature. For instance, nature is so beautiful and it shows me to love the Earth and everything on it. Furthermore, in the winter a tree is naked but in the summer that tree becomes green and beautiful again. I am amazed how this happens in a tree.
ReplyDeleteWhen I think of examples of where God can be present in my life, I usually think of my family and friends. But there are countless places that God surrounds us. I often overlook nature and all that God has created for us. He created beautiful sights, including trees, rainbows, water and the sun. If you take a minute to look around, there are so many things to be grateful for.
ReplyDeleteI see God in my family. I see good role models and people I trust. I try to overlook this by praying and reading the Bible.
ReplyDeleteI often overlook the positives in life when there are tough times. Also when I have failed to do the good thing. Another thing I overlook sometimes is my life and my accomplishments. Futhermore I have the positives to overlook.
ReplyDeleteThe beauty of nature is the clear sign in my life that reminds me of God and shows his presence. Whenever I see nature, which is everyday, it reminds me of God's creation and how he made the Earth. Trees, flowers and even babies all remind me that God is everywhere and is always watching us. This is the clearest sign of God's presence in my life.
ReplyDeleteI often overlook how when I should pray and sometimes I don't. I over look this sometimes because I forget that all of this great stuff I have is because of him. And I take that for myself and show that I don't care.
ReplyDeleteThe church is a sign of God that I often overlook. I overlook the church, because of activities, such as sports and other plans. Also, my mom has a lot of other plans that keep me away from church. Furthermore, when I do go to church I listen to the readings, but it sometimes does not stick in my mind. However, when the word of God does stick to my head, I live by it.
ReplyDeleteI often don't thank God for my parents, grandparents siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles. I have a large, very close, extended family to call my own. Some people don't have any family at all. I get busy with activities and sometimes think about other things such as friends, electronics and school. At the end of the day, I would like to start thanking God for one thing that is a daily sign of his presence, my family.
ReplyDeleteWhen I see others helping each other I overlook that and I don't see Gods presence in those situations. God is there when a good deed is done. Jesus said that anything you have done for my fellow people you have also done for me, so in a way in those situations God is there because we are doing that good deed for Jesus.
ReplyDeleteThe sign of God's presence I often overlook in my life is forgiveness. I feel this way because when I see people being forgiven I think about how God wants us to act. I always feel I should forgive others because that is always the best thing to do. Also, it is what my faith guides me in doing. In conclusion, I feel forgiveness is a sign of God's presence.
ReplyDeleteA clear sign of presence of God is the good deeds people do. Other ones are people's gifts and Gods creation. There are a lot other ones this is just a few of them.
ReplyDeleteClear signs of God's presence that I often overlook in my life are God's small interventions. For example, when the trunk of the car won't close God is slowing us down. God could be saving us from a car accident further up the road. Another example is when we really want something to happen but it just doesn't work out, this might be God saying that it is not meant to be.
ReplyDelete